Fellow Blogger, Cheri Speak recently nominated me for an award. Broadcasting this acknowledgement is a mere way of saying “Thank Cheri!”
Do visit Cheri’s fantastic blog!
Here are the Rules of accepting The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award; and link to them.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. Share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
So here are (7) more hopefully some-what interesting things about myself:
- I’m married and have two children.
- Like any guy, I love my technical gadgets.
- I love hockey and thankfully have a weekly fix, although my wife hates it.
- I take forever to write, as I’m a deep thinker.
- I love my rice.
- I hate insects, I literally get the chills.
- I’m a very social guy.
Here are my seven (7) picks for the nomination to pass this award on (in no particular order):
- Renée A. Schuls-Jacobson
- Adam S
- Pete Denton
- T. W. Dittmer
- Seyi Sandra
- Adventures & Tea
- Maryanne Mistretta
Thanks once again everyone! Your consistent visits mean the world to me!